ETF issuers need to know how their products compare to those of their competitors, how effective their liquidity providers are in creating a market for their ETFs, and how their products perform across different venues and currencies.
BMLL provides the ETF ecosystem with access to historical Level 3 order book data and analytics, empowering issuers with valuable insights on the performance of their products.
Liquidity Provider Analytics
- Get the most from your liquidity providers with data-driven analyses of their performance
- Analyse the full liquidity profile of your ETFs
- Go deeper than the spread at touch and look at key performance indicators of your market maker
Competitor Product Analytics
- Analyse how your ETFs perform against your competitors’ products
- Analyse how volatility, market impact and depth of liquidity impact volumes
- Identify how liquidity and spread profiles over the day compared with your ETF peers
Venue Comparison Analytics
- Compare your ETFs across multiple venues
- Examine ETF products trading across the different listings, and the currencies
- Leverage a fuller picture of liquidity and market quality
BMLL DATA COVERAGE
BMLL harmonises data from global exchanges, covering Equities, Futures and ETFs.
Venues - 65+ trading venues, ranging from the Primary venues, to MTFs and RFQs
Asset Class - Global Equities, ETFs and Futures
Geography - Full coverage across North America and Europe